Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ray and Janeen's Wedding Reception



I know this picture makes it look more like someone's birthday, but this was Ray and Janeen's wedding reception. It was the most relaxed I've ever been to and was so enjoyable. It was wonderful to see these two the night before in the Temple being sealed to one another for time and all eternity, thank you for inviting me to share that with you. It was great to see old friends too.



Its strange how fast life flies by! It seems like just the other day we were playing on the street and jumping into the bushes hiding from cars. Now we are all married, and eventually I believe, Ray will join Brady and I as having kids. Enjoy your Honeymoon Ray and Janeen, get lots of rest and relaxation in, probably not hard to do in the Bahama's!


I couldn't let a post go by without putting up a picture of Alex so here are two.

This is Alex and her cousins. It was the end of a long day, Bailey, McKeena, and Kelton were ok, but little Alex didn't want anything to do with it.

2 comments:

Heidi Daniels said...

It's always when you want to take a picture with the other cousins, that your kid starts screaming! I have one of Leena doing something similar! Is Alex attempting to crawl or anything like that?

The Hammond Holler! said...

Hey Alicia! Can you E-mail me your address? I tried to send you a Chaces baby announcment and it came back to me. Not sure if you have moved or I just wrote it wrong....