Thursday, January 15, 2009

Woah...Long time, I'm lazy...

Well lets see, lots has happened since I last posted.
  • We didn't get an elk this year, the snow came too late
  • We have a new President of the USA, didn't vote for him, but will support him
  • I was laid off due to lack of work at DesignNW
  • I opened my own business, Green Drafting & Design
  • Started my own business with Primerica Financial Services
  • There was Christmas and New Years and the snow storm
  • Alicia started coaching Gymnastics again this year and judging
  • I started reffing wrestling
  • Alex started crawling and is so so close to walking now
  • Alex has four teeth, two bottom and two top, but not the middle two on top, however they are coming in now, thankfully, our lil miss vampire won't be that way for long.

Needless to say its been an eventful last few months! Now for some pictures of Alex.













2 comments:

Dalynn said...

Yeah updates! She's adorable! Sorry about the layoff, soooo excited for your new businesses. Best wishes!

manders said...

Hey girl I saw your name through Ty's blog. Anyway its good to see your doing well. Sorry about the layoff but that is exciting to start your own business. So your coaching again that is awesome. I had the opportunity to coach for Newport this year but due to Chad's school hours I couldn't do it. It would have been so fun. Anyway your daughter is adorable. Hope you guys are doing well.
luv ya amanda
Our blog is chadnamanda.blogspot.com