Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Pictures!

Well like I said, I was going to put up some updated pictures since it has been so long. While I was trying to put them on the computer, it erased all of Alex's 2nd Birthday pictures from the camera and they didn't show up on the computer! A little upset is an understatement, but what can you do, I will see if anyone that was there has some that they can send us.

Anyways, this one below is Alex decorating Halloween cookies! Her facial expressions are hilarious, I wasn't there when this was taken so when I saw it, I had to put it up.



Alex and I getting her pumpkin. We had to convice her to go with a smaller one, she kept trying to grab the biggest pumpkin she could find. We did get a big one, but we wanted her to get one she could carry out herself. She had a blast out there, riding on the tractor out to the patch and then we just walked back.



Zoo lights! I absolutley love this family picture. We went to the Portland Zoo for the Zoo lights. It was the first time I had done it as well. She really like the train and they had a guy dressed up as a tiger, she had to go give him a high five and knuckles, she even offered to share her bar with him. She seemed very concerned that he needed to get something to eat for dinner.

1 comment:

The Hammond Holler! said...

She is a darling girl! Congrats on baby #2 on the way. I had our 2nd baby in August tell Alicia I'll pray for a cooler summer this year :)